Contact Us | Useful Links | FAQs | Feedback | Sitemap |
 
   
 
Holdipharma Delegation gave a visit to the newdigging site of the Suez Canal :: Holdipharma welcomes the establishment of a production facility dedicated for production of raw materials :: Egyptian Exchange "Rings the Bell For Gender Equality " :: UNGC principles with holdipharma :: New chairman of Drug Holding Co. :: The Minister of the Business Sector is following up implementation plan :: Minister of Business Sector approved the estimated "DHC budget " 2017/2018 :: President Al Sisi directs the follow-up plans to develop public sector companies :: Minister of Business Sector receives Indian Ambassador :: Drug Holding Company: “Development Committee "ends the study of the Co. structure :: Ministry Of Public Business Sector: completion of the General Assemblies of DHCs :: Minister of Business Sector assigns 3 new members of Board of Directors of the DHC :: Chairman of Drug Holding Company: 11% is our share in the Egyptian drug market :: Captain Mohammed Wanees, one of the heroes of the glorious October War :: Minister of Business Sector: Restructuring the investment portfolio of the companies :: Appointment of a new President of the Drug Holding Company :: Hisham Anwar Tawfiq, Minister of Public Business sector, replacing Khaled Badawi . :: An integrated strategy for the advancement of the Drug Holding Company :: Dr.Ahmed Hegazy Chairman of Holdipharma Company confirm that Holdipharma reaffirms its support for the ten principles of the United Nations Global Compact ::
 
 
Company History

The history of the Holding Company for Pharmaceuticals to 1934, when the pharmacist Mohamed Hijazi create a company Hijazi drug, which is the first facility pharmaceutical Egypt are created on the standard specifications after several attempts to build labs pharmacy specializing in Egypt at the time was controlled in the pharmaceutical market in full followed by foreign companies , after it was merged with the coefficient of Hijazi Nile Company for Pharmaceuticals ", and one of the subsidiaries of the Holding Company for Pharmaceuticals

  

Can be considered the real beginning of the pharmaceutical industry in Egypt started in 1939 when the great economic "Talaat Pasha Harb," the establishment of the Egyptian Company for pharmaceutical and chemical companies of a salute to the Holding Company.

Establishment of the first Egyptian company for the pharmaceutical industry in Egypt and the entire Arab region were not a step towards progress in the pharmaceutical industry only, but had a deep impact in paving the way for the establishment of a revolution in the real industry of the drug in Africa and the Middle East.


 

 

The period from 1940 to 1965 created many of the other subsidiaries in addition to the integration of a large number of laboratories medium production work that AVI period from 1965 to 1975 took control of the Holding Company on most engines market drug Egyptian terms of trade of raw materials, production, import, export, marketing, storage, distribution, and so through its subsidiaries .. At the end of this period was the holding company of the pavilions has covered more than 74% of the Egyptian pharmaceutical market volume traded in this period. For the largest entities in the industry has been successful ally of these companies at the time, which contributed largely to cover more than 30% of the pharmaceutical market in Egypt

 

Board Members:

Dr / Ahmed Moataz Hegazy  (Chairman)

Mr / Ramy Ahmed El-Boraey

Mr / Mohamed Abbas Fayed

Mr / Moataz Farook Ayad

Eng / Tamer Wageeh Salem

Dr / Neveen Abdel Azeez Husain

Mr / Ahmed Foad Taha

 

 
 
 
 
 
     
  Copyright © 2009 HOLDIPHARMA. All rights reserved.         Terms of Use | Privacy Statement | Disclaimer |